Q: I’m looking for a book that will help me dive deeper into the world of tarot. Do you have any suggestions?
A: Yes! There are many great websites & books for people who want to learn more about reading tarot cards. Here are just a few for you to start with.
- A Brief History of Tarot
- Biddy Tarot
- Major & Minor Arcana Reference Sheet
- How to Read Tarot: A Practical Guide by Adams Media Tarot Made Easy by Nancy Garen
- WTF is Tarot? & How Do I Do It? by Bakara Wintner
- The Ultimate Guide to Tarot by Liz Dean A Pictorial Key to the Tarot by Arthur Edward Waite
- The Ultimate Guide to Tarot Meanings by Brigit Esslemont
- The Easiest Way to Learn the Tarot- Ever!! by Dusty White
- Modern Tarot: Connecting with Your Higher Self Through the Wisdom of the Cards by Michelle Tea
- Kitchen Table Tarot: Pull up a Chair, Shuffle the Cards, and Let’s Talk Tarot by Melissa Cynova
- Everyday Tarot: Unlock Your Inner Wisdom and Manifest Your Future by Brigit Esslemont
- Tarot For Yourself: A Workbook for Personal Transformation by Mary K. Greer
- 365 Tarot Spreads: Revealing the Magic in Each Day by Sasha Graham
This Two Minute Tarot was originally presented by April Kane for White Oak Grove CUUPS August 4, 2019. ©2019 April Kane